Friday, July 16, 2010

I've got a blog. So, what do I do now?

Well, hmmm... I've been wanting to blog for some time now, but what do I blog about now that I've got one.
Guess the best way to start is a little about me. I live in the beautiful midwest, have a great husband and four kids (3 biological and 1 from my husband's first marraige), 21, 16, 15, just turned 14. We just moved into our 100 year old cottage style farmhouse that we completely gutted and remodeled (before and after pics will be added later). I'm currently unemployed which turned out to be a blessing as we finished up the house and moved. My hobbies are cooking, gardening, reading, hiking/camping, art, and my family. My idea for the blog is to just talk, share experiences with gardening, cooking and whatever else crosses my path. Pretty much like any other blog out there. Now you know a little about me. If you happen to stumble across my blog. Drop me a note, say hi, tell me a little bit about you. It would be nice to know who my readers are and if they extend beyond my mother, and 2 daughters. :)
So, here's to happy blogging!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment