Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to work

First day on the new job. It was a typical Monday and not a good start to a new job. First, I made it there just in time. Every light I hit was red, which is pretty sad because there are only 7 traffic lights in the town we live in. I go through 5 out of the 7 on my way to work and this morning they all turned red just as I got to them. LOL Then the monitor to my new computer was not ordered. So, my first day on the job consisted of filling out new employee paperwork, watching a sexual harrassment video, cleaning and organizing. At least I have a job and I got paid for it. But it was still boring. Tomorrow will be better. My monitor will be in and I can actually do the work they are paying me to do. :)

Yep I know, I'm falling behind on my recipe blogging. I've made several really good recipes and one not so good one. I promise I'll post the good ones this week along with some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment